Saturday, August 21, 2010

Motherofthree7515 Feature!

Motherofthree7515 Feature! Leave some love people!


I think these hand warmers represent who I am as a person and in my personal style. I enjoyed every moment I spent creating these and will be making a pair for myself to wear in the winter. I love living outside the box and try to express myself through my work in all mediums. I started crocheting about 10 years ago and have just now started to make my own patterns and designs. I love sharing my creations with my three beautiful children and my friends and family.



Becky
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky! My sister (whose name is ALSO Becky) would LOVE these, simply because of the color! :) I like the "ruffle" you added at the cuff of the hand warmers...unusual and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove it...my favorite color. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the buttons and the purple yarn! :-)

    ReplyDelete