In the month of January any treasuries made and tagged with "crochetdreamteam" will be considered entries for this contest.
The idea is to show off what our team is really made of! Ofcourse most of that will be yarn LOL! Let's show everyone the best of what Crochet Dreamers has to offer!
1) All items in treasury must be from team members listed on the blog or team page only.
2) Each person should only be featured once within a treasury.
3) Be creative! The theme can be anything! The most interesting the theme the better your chances to win!
4) Multiple Entries are allowed so make as many as you'd like!
5) Tag Treasury with "crochetdreamteam"
6) Must be created during the month of January
Entries will show up under the link on the right hand side of the blog under "Team Treasuries" if tagged properly.
Winners will be announced in the Feburary Newsletter and on the blog.
There will be 3 winner for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
1st Place will win:
This is a large 160 page, hard cover book with patterns for just about everything!
2nd Place will win:
These stitch markers are made with glass lampworked grapes and silver-toned metal findings. They hang approximately 1 1/2", including the lobster clasp.
3rd Place will win:
This biggie button is 6.7 cm wide. That's about 2 1/2 inches. Great for those purse makers! Made out of Polyer Clay.