Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know how excited I am that we have grown and built relationships with one another in a months time. Each one of you have made this team well worth the effort.

Since September is around the corner I wanted to remind those who are new or have not taken the survey to please do so. I want to send out a monthly newsletter for this coming month. If you'd prefer you can send me your e-mail address in a convo. I'll be annoucing the next contest and all the new info in the newsletter so you're not going to want to miss out!

A special thanks to Crochetgal for volunteering to be our coordinator for the Project Linus Charity Event!

If anyone has any thoughts, comments, or suggestion my mail box is always open so feel free to send me a line. I always want to hear what you all would like to see this team become!

Thanks again to everyone!

Melisssa (FreemanCraftsFabrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment