Saturday, August 28, 2010

AnythingCrochet Feature!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/54736912/crocheted-childrens-pullover-hoodie
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a self-taught crocheter and have been at it now for almost 7 years. I'm a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom. That's my full-time job. Crocheting is just a hobby that I hope will help pay a few bills along the way. :) I live in Delaware with my hubby and 4 sons (that's right, I said 4!) and of course, our dog. Our oldest son is 4 years old and our youngest is 2 months old; so needless to say, I have my hands full - and I LOVE (practically) every minute of it. ;) And how DO I find the time to crochet, you ask? Frankly, I'm not sure! LOL! When I was in college, I actually majored in fashion design, and although I usually work from written crochet patterns, I am now discovering the joy of designing my own pieces.

The reason I chose this sweatshirt as my "signature piece" is that it really fits my personality. I love being creative, and I am a little on the crazy side. I hate making decisions, so there is no sweatshirt more perfect for me than one that uses as many colors as I can dig out of my stash! And my favorite color shades are the bright ones - which also describes my bubbly personality to a "T".


3 comments: