Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jilliegbeanz Feature!

Help me in welcoming to our team jilliegbeanz! Leave some love!


I decided to go with the coffee wall art as my featured item. It best describes me because I love both fabric and yarn and this was a good combination for me. Why coffee? I'm a very busy mom of three boys who are very busy right now with sports! So it's either coffee or diet coke....lol...I had two grandmothers at a very young age....oh maybe around 7 or 8...teach me how to crochet. Over the past two years I have really gotten back into crocheting a lot! I absolutely love doing it. I tend to have about three projects going at once. I love doing a project and putting all different colors together. I love bright colors!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love coffee, probably why my second job is at a coffee shop. Great job making this 3-D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a coffee drinker but my mom can't function without it and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days its the caffeine that keeps us going! I love your selection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the multimedia approach to this piece! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee and your piece are both Great! I love the rich dark colors also:)

    ReplyDelete