Week 5 Boot Camp Instructions:
1) Check out 7 Lessons from Adam Braun: Last week I heard Adam Braun, the founder of Pencils of Promise, speak at The Feast Conference, (watch the full video here http://www.livestream.com/alldaybuffet/video?clipId=pla_d7a3a5f6-623b-4034-9749-80d6abdd4f41 ). I was so inspired by his story and hear his 7 key life lessons, I've printed them out and have them on my desk as a daily reminder. Read them, and print them out if you like! (The subject line of this email will make sense if you do!) http://www.etsy.com/storque/media/bunker/2010/10/7_Lessons.jpg?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Check+out+7+Lessons+from+Adam+Braun&utm_content=etsy_success_102110&utm_campaign=etsy_success_102110
2) Read Etsy's Guide to Photography: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/etsys-guide-to-photography-10979/
3) Shoot Photos of Your New Work: So by now you should know what you're selling for the holidays and how you'll present it, in writing, to your online audience. The next important step is to capture the item with photos. Today I've published a guide to help you find the resources you need to improve your photo skills. Your task is to study up and shoot some new photos for your shop!
4) Check in with your Boot Camp Buddy (on your own)
5) Post in the Boot Camp forum thread: Your last task is to connect in the Etsy forum thread for this week. Let us know how you are doing and check out the progress of another seller. Let's give support for those who need it and share our own insights from the boot camp exercises. http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6660211