Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We're on our way!

I've submitted the application and team info to Morgan ( Etsy Admin) for approval. As soon as we are a finalized team I'll be sure to let you all know. We have over 10 members already! How exciting is that?! I had our banner custom made and I feel that is describes us perfectly. What do you think? I'm working to get a team avatar so we can post the image of our team where ever we want so show how proud we are! I've listed the team members on the right hand side. Let me know if I missed anyone! I changed the color selection on the blog to match our banner. Is everyone cool with it? I like to get feedback!

I've listed both of our team avatars on the right. You can use them in a picture on your listings or post the avatar on your blog so people know you're apart of this team! If you need the image e-mailed to you let me know.

Thank you to everyone who has joined! I want to make this the best crochet team ever! Once we get approved let the games begin! LOL!

While we wait I made an Etsy Forum http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6585887 so everyone can meet up and get to know one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment