Friday, May 20, 2011

Donations for Relay for Life Featuring nnsideout!

Here is nnsideout who was kind enough to help donate items for Relay for Life!

Please check out her shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/nnsideout


I’m Diane, and my shop name is “nnsideout.” When I was younger, my grandmother taught me how to knit. I would make little blankets for my dolls and stuffed animals. I haven’t actually knit anything since then, but decided to make a special gift, which meant I had to learn to crochet. I learned how to crochet from Teresa online, and have blossomed into this “artist” of sorts. And somehow I ended up here on Etsy with my own shop. As I have only been crocheting for about a year I believe my craft has grown quite a bit, as I have also began making hats, bags, and purses without any patterns at all.

Majoring in biochemistry, there isn’t a lot of room for creativity. Learning how to crochet, helped me release some of that creative energy. I really enjoy creating unique patterns and seeing how the items progress and what they turn into. Now that I have graduated I have a great deal of free time on my hands, and I plan to continue to expand my craft by creating other wearable and usable items for all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment