Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March, April, May Team Challenge!

When: March, April, May
Starts: March 1st
Ends: May 31st, 2011
Theme: “Alice in Wonderland”



Details: I found myself looking for a Mad Hatter hat one day and couldn’t find one that was close to the actual thing. Then I had a thought “I bet my team could make one” and thus the challenge was born! LOL! I think when it comes to a theme it doesn’t get more creative than Alice in Wonderland no matter what version you prefer: Disney or Tim Burton. I challenge you all to make anything that this movie inspires you! Be Creative! Think outside of the box! You have a million areas within the movie to choose from!

Brain Storming:

a) Mad Hatter Hat
b) Alice doll
c) Card Related
d) Tea Party
e) Woods/Flowers
f) The White Rabbit
g) Caterpillar
h) The White Queen
i) Tweedle Dee and Dum

These are just some of the categories you can get inspired from! Because this challenge leaves so much room for interpretation I am accepting multiple entries! YAY! Send as many as you would like to create and enter for this theme! Better your chances of winning!
To have your item considered a valid entry it must contain the following:

1) Team Tag: crochetdreamteam
2) Mention the challenge in your description
3) One photo should be from Alice in Wonderland (Google Images gives plenty of pictures to choose from)
4) Convo the link to me and you’re done!



Note: Item must be new and listed between March 1st and May 31st

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm excited! The team challenge inspired me to create the Cheshire cat hat and it sold! Just had to say thank you for the inspiration that led to my 6th sale on Etsy. I've renewed it and maybe I'll get 7 :)

    ReplyDelete