Sunday, February 27, 2011

Team Chat Meetings

Ok so I have a few ideas that I'd like to run across you all. I'd like to chat and I know that finding the right time for the majority of you is tough. I'm going to be having several sessions scheduled for the next couple of weeks and if we find a good time we'll continue it on a weekly basis. Here are a list of chat sessions that everyone is welcome to attend and talk in real time to other members.


Friday March 4th @ 8pm Eastern Time

To access or find your way to the chat room:
 1) Click "Community" in the upper left hand corner
2) Center of the screen you'll see the word "Chat" in blue. Click it.
OR
Follow this link: http://www.etsy.com/chat_main.php

Look for our group "Crochet Dreamers Etsy Team"  and click "join" on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment